The TCRT5000(L) has a compact construction where the emitting-light source and the detector are arranged in the same direction to sense the presence of an object by using the reflective IR beam from the object.
The operating wavelength is 950 mm. The detector consists of a phototransistor.
1. Line Tracking (Line follower) Sensor for black or white color lines.
2. Position sensor for shaft encoder
3. Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes etc.
4. Limit switch for mechanical motions in VCR
5. General purpose – wherever the space is limited
For more data about how to connect this sensor with ARDUINO board please Click Here
1. Snap-in construction for PCB mounting
2. Package height: 7 mm
3. Plastic polycarbonate housing construction which prevents crosstalk
4. L = long leads
5. Current Transfer Ratio (CTR) of typical 10%