BC182 Bipolar Transistor
Characteristics of the BC182 bipolar transistor
- Type – NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 50 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: 60 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: 6 V
- Collector Current: 0.1 A
- Collector Dissipation – 0.35 W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) – 120 to 500
- Transition Frequency – 150 MHz
- Noise Figure – 10 dB
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -55 to +150 °C
- Package – TO-92
Pin configuration (Pinout) of the BC182
The BC182 is manufactured in a plastic TO-92 case. When looking at the flat side with the leads pointed downward, the three leads emerging from the transistor are, from left to right, the collector, base, and emitter leads.
Here is an image showing the pin diagram of the this transistor.