BC212 Bipolar Transistor
Characteristics of the BC212 bipolar transistor
- Type – PNP
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: -50 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: -60 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: -5 V
- Collector Current: -0.2 A
- Collector Dissipation – 0.3 W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) – 60 to 400
- Transition Frequency – 200 MHz
- Noise Figure – 10 dB
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -65 to +150 °C
- Package – TO-92
Pin configuration (Pinout) of the BC212
The BC212 is manufactured in a plastic TO-92 case. When looking at the flat side with the leads pointed downward, the three leads emerging from the transistor are, from left to right, the emitter, collector, and base leads.
Here is an image showing the pin diagram of the this transistor.
The SMD version of the BC212 is available as the FJX733 (SOT-323).
Replacement and equivalent transistor for the BC212
You can replace the BC212 with the 2SA1522, 2SA1523, 2SA1524, 2SA1525, 2SA1526, 2SA1527, 2SA1528, 2SA1529, 2SB560 or KSA708C