BC368 Bipolar Transistor
Characteristics of the BC368 bipolar transistor
- Type – NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 20 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: 25 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 2 A
- Collector Dissipation – 0.625 W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) – 85 to 375
- Transition Frequency – 45 MHz
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -55 to +150 °C
- Package – TO-92
Pin configuration (Pinout) of the BC368
Here is an image showing the pin diagram of the this transistor.
Complementary PNP transistor
The complementary PNP transistor to the BC368 is the BC369.
The SMD versions of the BC368 are available as the 2SD874 (SOT-89), BCP68 (SOT-223) and BCX68 (SOT-89).