BC369 Bipolar Transistor
Characteristics of the BC369 bipolar transistor
- Type – PNP
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: -20 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: -25 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: -5 V
- Collector Current: -1.5 A
- Collector Dissipation – 0.625 W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) – 85 to 375
- Transition Frequency – 45 MHz
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -55 to +150 °C
- Package – TO-92
Pin configuration (Pinout) of the BC369
Here is an image showing the pin diagram of the this transistor.
Complementary NPN transistor
The complementary NPN transistor to the BC369 is the BC368.
The SMD versions of the BC369 are available as the 2SB766 (SOT-89), BCP69 (SOT-223) and BCX69 (SOT-89).