BC517 Bipolar Transistor
Characteristics of the BC517 bipolar transistor
- Type – NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 30 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: 40 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: 10 V
- Collector Current: 1 A
- Collector Dissipation – 0.625 W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) – 30000
- Transition Frequency – 200 MHz
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -55 to +150 °C
- Package – TO-92
Pin configuration (Pinout) of the BC517
The BC517 is manufactured in a plastic TO-92 case. When looking at the flat side with the leads pointed downward, the three leads emerging from the transistor are, from left to right, the collector, base, and emitter leads.
Here is an image showing the pin diagram of the this transistor.
Complementary PNP transistor
The complementary PNP transistor to the BC517 is the BC516.